Fundraising print made to support WIRES.org.au.
Timed edition, open until Monday night, Jan 13. Edition size will be based on prints sold to that point. $10 from each sale will be donated directly to WIRES.org.au to support their rescue and rehabilitation work during the massive fires in Australia.
9" x 12" screenprint. Four screens on French Speckletone cover stock.
Image posted here is a digital mock-up. Final screenprint will vary slightly in color and texture.
Films for the production of these screenprints were donated by APR Graphics, 4825 Main Street, Skokie IL 60077. Bring your printing projects to them.
Screenprinting these wombats will begin on Tues Jan 14 at The Bird Machine. Prints are expected to ship beginning Tuesday Jan 21, if not earlier.
Signed and numbered edition.
Released here 8 Jan 2020.
- EDIT: Donated first $1000.00 USD ($1398 AUS) via Paypal on afternoon of 9 January 2020, from first 100 prints sold.
- EDIT 2: Donated second $1000.00 USD ($1398 AUS) via Paypal late on 9 January 2020, from second 100 prints sold.
- EDIT 3: Donated third $1000.00 USD ($1399 AUS) via Paypal mid-afternoon on 10 January 2020, from third 100 prints sold.
- EDIT 4: Donated fourth $1000.00 USD ($1393 AUS) via Paypal mid-afternoon on 13 January 2020, from fourth 100 prints sold.
- EDIT 5: Upon closure of the print sale, we donated $850 USD ($1183 AUS) via Paypal on the morning of 14 January 2020, from final 85 prints sold.